Ultra-refreshing cream with a glaciar texture to apply after peeling procedures. For a more intensive cooling sensation the cream can be stored in the fridge. The repair process is an essential phase after chemical peelings and it is of primary importance to use the right product.
The skin structure must be restored and the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication regulated. The glaciar repair contains a synergy of minerals, bisabolol, and Neodermyl. This new formulation under the form of a glacier cream was developed to enhance the effect of the active ingredients producing an intense cooling sensation and leaving a light protective film over the skin.
- Glacier water from Mont-blanc
- Zinc, Magnesium, copper, calcium
- Designed to repair and control the new skin proliferation after peelings.
- Restores mineral balance of oily and mixed skin types.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Soothes the skin and reduce redness after peelings.
A glacier texture with a matt finish that decrease the skin temperature at application. This type of texture is highly moisturising and refreshing and will suit oily or combination skin types. It also creates a “blur effect” on the skin to unify and give more luminosity to the skin tone.
After peeling procedures and at night, apply this repairing cream to the face, neck and chest. The cream can be stored in the fridge for a more intensive cooling sensation.