A revolutionary serum for sensitive skin. Formula to reduce redness and itching caused by dry skin. An emulsion specifically formulated to soothe immediately. The product can be used in the evening, on a regular basis, or after peelings in addition to repair creams.
A concentrate of active ingredients that includes panthenol, niacinamide, flavonoids, hyaluronic acid and natural extract.
- Provitamin B5 (panthenol) is known for its restorative and soothing actions. In addition, it helps to strengthen the hydrolipidic film, fighting against water loss and dehydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid is the most hydrated biopolymer known. Hyaluronic acid helps restore and maintain maximum levels of skin hydration.
- Niacinamide is an enzyme known to improve skin elasticity, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to reduce redness and pigment spots as well as sebum secretion. Topical application of niacinamide stabilizes the skin barrier and improves the moisture content of the stratum corneum.
- Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid found in large concentrations in citrus fruits, including lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Hesperidin is antioxidant but most important from hesperidin is for sure its positive effect on fragile capillaries.
- Tasmanian pepper berry extract from Australia and acts immediately to reduce skin itching and reliefing from burning sensation related to inflammation caused by dry skin. Tazman Pepper produces a reduction of itching up to 79% and 58% of burning sensation in only 5 minutes.
- Olive oil squalane.
- Tasmannia Lanceolata extract.
- Hesperedine methyl chalcone.
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Sooth and reduce immediately itching caused by dry skin.
- Reduce redness.
A minimalist formula dedicated to sensitive and very reactive skin. The oil-in-water emulsion is based on a phospholipid emulsifier similar to those that make up cell membranes. The formula is refreshing on application for maximum soothing effect.
It contains as emollient only squalane, a stable derivative of squalene, which is found naturally in sebum. The similarity of squalane with the hydrolipidic film secreted by the epidermis makes it an ingredient often used in formulations intended for atopic skin.
Due to these anti-inflammatory properties, squalane is popular with customers with acne, eczema, and all sorts of sensitizing conditions. Squalane is non-comedogenic which means that it does not clog pores: it can be used on oily and/or acne-prone skin.
Olive squalane is completely biodegradable. It does not accumulate in the environment, and does not present any danger to fauna or flora. Olive squalane is part of a sustainable development approach, in accordance with the principles of green chemistry.
Apply a few drops of serum once daily after cleansing and toning. At night, layer with other treatment products as needed; during the day use a sunscreen.